Hi there! Welcome to our monthly (we promise, we're going to get better at this) newsletter where we will keep you up to date on all of the Hoffelt Happenings. We want it to be like an email from your friends, giving you an update on their life and the fun little things they've enjoyed. If you like it, we'd love for you to forward this email and share it with your friends & family. Don't forget to encourage them to sign up for our mailing list!
THE LITTLE THINGS
- Enjoy: Our goosie girl, Maisie Mae (see above photo), showing off her new chaise lounge bed. We've been spending as much time as we can soaking up the last bits of summer.
- Play: This gorgeous Magic Moment puzzle from Piecework has taken over our kitchen island and is fueling our love of mushrooms!
- Watch: We love all of the makers TV shows and just binged Blown AwaySeason 3. These folks are seriously talented.
- Eat: Lemon curd recipe, one of our favorite desserts. I usually put it into a tart crust with fresh berries on top but it’s also delicious with plain yogurt or by itself. Also, make sure to read the notes on the recipe. I make it with whole eggs rather than whites and directly on my stovetop. Less to prep and cleanup later plus we think it tastes best with yolks included.
- Read: “Remarkably Bright Creatures” by Shelby Van Pelt. This author’s debut novel gave me all the feels as I smiled and cried along with it. Bonus points for the audiobook being narrated by my favorite, Marin Ireland.
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO
- Creating ceramic owls, pumpkins, evergreen trees, and mushrooms. It's starting to feel like fall around here!
- Painting our 2022 ornament collection
- Redesigning our website and giving our brand a little TLC! We've been working with local graphic designer, Rodric Gagnon. We can't wait to show you once it is all done!
Locals! Save the date for our Fall Market on October 22 at The Meadow Barn Art Collective (6678 Heggenes Rd. Clinton, Wa) from 10am - 2pm
Website Holiday Collection Release - date is tbd - stay tuned!